– Knowledge in software testing methods and experience in manual testing is preferred.
– Well versed in software development concepts and ability to differentiate between the developers and testers mindset
– Knowledge of functional and structural testing design techniques
– Familiar to software development models and be able to conduct tests as part of a lifecycle model
– Working knowledge with multiple testing tools is an added advantage.
– Graduation/ Equivalent certification in Software Testing
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook