Company: Global Investment Bank
Experience: 6 – 12 Yrs
Job Location: Bangalore
Key Skills: Java angular 1
Must Have Skills: Java angular 1
Banking & Financial Services
BE , ME , M.TECH , B.TECH , MCA
IT / Computers
• 6-12yrs of experience in Core Java with working knowledge of functional programming using Java 8
• Experience as a Technical expert or technical lead on development of products delivered by feature teams
• Experience in Rest web services and APIs
• Experience in CDI, CSS3 , Less, Bootstrap, D3.js and MongoDB
• Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, and Design Patterns
• Good Communication Skills & attitude to learn and contribute
• Experience in Test driven development(TDD, BDD) using Junit and Mockito
• Experience working with Maven and Tomcat application server, and tools like GIT & Jenkins
• Unix script knowledge and knowledge of Linux OS(Should be able to run command and setup the environment for hosting the application)
• Experience in SSH/TLS, certificate authentication (Usage of java key tool)
• Understanding of the Digital levers and contribute to digital evolution
• Understanding of SGWTK / EzWeb is a plus
• Banking background is desired
- Java 8 Working Experience
- Angular JS 1.x working experience, and willingness to continue work on V1.x
- MongoDB Working experience
- Experience on CD practices(TDD(Junit/Mockito), BDD, UI testing (Jasmine/Karma/Protractor/Selenium/NPM) and Automated Deployment practices
- Technical Lead/Technical Manager experience
The Global Multi – National Bank is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy.
Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, This Global Investment Bank has over 147,000 members of staff* in 67 countries and supports on a daily basis
is 31 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors(1) around the world by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions.
The Investment Bank Global Solution Center (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major embarked on its Indian journey in 2000, and has displayed remarkable growth since.
In 2002, the IT division expanded to include Investment Banking, and the back office operations were launched in 2004. In 2005, the Infrastructure Management Services division was set up to manage infrastructure remotely for the Corporate and Investment Bank.
The year 2007 saw the birth of the Securities Services division. In 2010, the Operations division for CIB came about. The inception of the Accounting and Finance division for the Investment Banking operations followed in 2011.
Today, it stands as a successful offshore development centre with 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise, and a long-term vision, developing global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of our group.
It has evolved into a centre capable of delivering IT solutions as well as Business and Process consultancy with ease, with an emphasis on quality and cost saving for varied financial activities.
With further diversification and enhanced capability, It has begun developing solutions for entities across the Group, and is recognised for its knowledge and innovation.
It has witnessed significant expansion since its conception. The Chennai office came about in 2014, and is seamlessly integrated with the Bangalore office in terms of logistics, connectivity, communication and people engagement.
Today, there are 4,600 employees at SG GSC providing services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to this Global Investment Bank’s business lines around the world, from the Bangalore and Chennai offices.